Weddings. Make it a special day for the kids too.
Weddings! They're different ages, over-dressed, don't know each other, tired ... and then there's the kids!
someone experienced, professional, highly recommended, who you can trust.
Someone the children will instantly like and who has lots of different ideas. Oh, and who is so modest ... well, it's my job!
Either book me for a show (prices shown on the right) - or more usually book me for the meal and the speeches (£350 for 3hrs).
Miss Wonky often helps me out with the younger ones (who may need extra attention), especially if there's more than a dozen or so children. She's also an excellent face painter but because they're usually dressed up she'll just paint small motifs on their cheeks. She's extra (prices on the right).
Older children love to help me with the younger ones - and even see some real magic - who knows? Stories, games, magic, balloons - and more!
- Old MacDonalds Farm with pictures and singing - and a magic, but naughty, cat.
- Balloon Bonanza where they'll all learn to make their own Balloon Animals, hats and swords (even learn to joust!),
- Musical games (which I win all of!),
- A magical and funny Harry the Ghost story,
- Colouring in Wizards for when they need a quiet five minutes
- A Crazy Quiz
- Wacky Races if the weather is good and the grounds safe. Can include Sack Race, Egg'n'Spoon Race, 3 Legged Race and more! Request this if you want it. Adults can join in!
A big variety of things to keep all ages and temperaments happy!I suggest ...ONE:
First of all, book me a quarter of an hour before you need me so that I can wander and meet the children whilst they're still with their parents. They're not suddenly dumped on this strange man. The idea is for them not to want to keep running to Mummy - who is trying to relax, listen to speeches, perhaps even have a few drinks - in peace!TWO:
Often the children will eat with me in a separate room, sometimes they come to me as soon as they've finished eating with you, sometimes I sit with them in the main room at their own table. As soon as they get bored I can whisk them away and leave you and your guests to relax...THREE: BOOK ME NOW!